Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Shopping in West Village!

Alright, Father's Day is only TWO days away. If you are still out there searching for something to buy dad- like me- you know what this means: It's crunch time. But finding that perfect gift for dad can be tough, and if he is anything like my dear old dad, sometimes it can seem impossible. Every year is the same story. I ask him what he wants and his response is far from helpful. Although his answer is always "Oh, I don't really need anything," or "just time with you is enough for me"... but let's be real. He deserves a little something on this special day. 

But back to the initial problem- what on earth do you buy him? It seems when I finally do find something he would like, all hope is lost when I look at the price tag. (Who knew menswear was so pricey these days?) To help make this year a little easier, I have scoured all of West Village for the best sales and have found some awesome gifts- and some HUGE steals! From leather goods and accessories to dress shirts and ties, I have found it all. 


Here's the low-down on who's got the best deals... 


Allen Edmonds: See the full Father's Day Sale Catalog here. Plus get various free gifts with your purchases, like money clips, leather key chains, and leather luggage tags!


Demerara: Enjoy 15% off ANY dress shirt in the store! (excludes sale items)


Gap: Get up to 50% off on select items!


Lucky Brand: Their Summer Sale has started and select jeans are just $49.97!!


Spa Habitat:  Great gift ideas like the Terra Firma Deep Tissue Massage, and the Raw Earth Men's Facial. Buy gift card online here

Check out a few of my favorite looks below and find the perfect gift your dad will love. 
Happy shopping, and happy Father's Day!



1. Gap Anchors Away Tie (SALE $21.99, REG $29.99) Gap Diagonal Striped Tie (SALE $19.99,   REG $29.95)
2. Lucky Brand 455 Relaxed Bootleg Jeans (SALE $49.97, REG $99)
3. Allen Edmonds Hipster Wallet (SALE $68, REG $80)
4. Spa Habitat Gift Card
5. Allen Edmonds Fairway and Green Golf Shirt (SALE $65, REG $85)
6. Brooks Brothers Country Club Vintage Golfer Cuff Links (REG $165)- okay not on sale, but I couldn't resist! 
7. Demerara Dress Shirt 
8. Allen Edmonds Canvas Duffle Bag (SALE $499, REG $595)


Posted by Meredith Williams, Marketing Intern.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is very nice and informative post . I like this post very much...........
    deep tissue massage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm Greetings!




    Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.


    Thanks and Regards



    leather gift items

    ReplyDelete