Monday, June 18, 2012

eBay Selling Style Studio at West Village!


If there is one thing my friends know about me, it is that I love shopping. The problem, however, is that I cannot seem to let go of half the beloved items in my closet. Yes, it is true. I have closest commitment issues. I even have a box that is overflowing with old clothes that I have been meaning to get rid of, but I just haven't been able to depart with yet. If you are like me and share this fear of letting go (I know I can't be the only one out there...) you are in luck! 

THIS Friday and Saturday, June 22 & 23, eBay's Chic Squad and Selling Style Studio, the interactive pod that teaches you how to successfully sell items on eBay,  will be here in West Village from 11:00am to 7:00pm! So remember that bag you just had to have but only wore once? Or how about the never-worn pair of shoes you couldn't live without that are still sitting in the box? Bring in one personal fashion item you wish to sell (think new or gently worn denim, handbags, accessories, shoes, and dresses) and a member of the Chic Squad will teach you the four selling basics-  how to script, shoot, price, and list.

The eBay Selling Style Studio in New York City

Along with the pop-up styling studio will be Chic Squad member and celebrity stylist Danielle Nachmani, who has dressed starlets such as Mary-Kate Olsen and Maggie Gyllenhaal. In addition, local Dallas eBay expert Mindy Loll of SaviorLuxe will be here to offer the latest fashion tips to help sell your style and rake in some extra cash. Leading the pack of chic stylists is Celebrity and Fashion stylist Brad Goreski (It's a Brad, Brad World...anyone?)

The eBay Selling Style Studio is touring throughout the U.S., making stops in New York, San Francisco, L.A., and of course, Dallas! The styling studio will be here THIS weekend ONLY in the South Alley between Mi Cocina and the Magnolia Theatre. So come drop by, bring your own top-selling item, and be ready to start cashing in on your own style. 

See you there! RSVP here

West Village
3699 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, TX 75204

Posted by Meredith Williams, Marketing Intern.

No comments:

Post a Comment