Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Eye Pieces Trunk Show!

Join us THIS Saturday, June 9th at Eye Pieces for an exclusive TOM FORD and Roberto Cavalli Trunk Show!  From 1:00-6:00PM, peruse both glasses and sunglasses with refreshment in-hand..
 (I heard they will be serving mimosas!) 

As I mentioned before, my Marc Jacobs aviators are on their last leg, and I have been adoring those classic Tom Ford aviators (pictured top right) from afar. As usual, the price tag has been holding me back... Well now I've got my chance. Shop during the trunk show and you'll receive 20% OFF both collections - eye glasses AND sunglasses!  You won't be able to resist the retro-inspired frames and unique colors. 

 After all, it is summer. Everyone needs a new pair of sunnies, right? 
Please RSVP: 214.219.4402


West Village
3699 McKinney Ave. #321
Dallas, TX 75204
214-219-4402

Graphic by Meredith Williams, Marketing Intern.

2 comments:

  1. Really Good Post!!

    We provide quality prescription glasses to our customers with affordable prices. At our site, you will also be amazed with our excellent services. cheap eyeglasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction that suite is #321 not 410

    ReplyDelete