Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Great Gifts Under $100!

I'm sure we all can agree that it is nice to get a little gift every now and then.  Although it's always fun when I'm the one on the recieving end, there is still nothing better than giving someone a gift, especially if you know they will love it!

I know I don't speak alone when I say this time of year is typically when my calendar starts getting a little booked. Last minute weekend trips are planned, birthday dinners are put together, and end-of-summer (sigh...) pool bashes are beginning to form. That being said, I have got a few gifts to buy. But with such a jam-packed social calendar, it can be overwhelming for anyone with so many presents to buy, especially when the cost of these so-called little gifts add up.

Typically, I am a procrastinator when it comes to these kinds of things. But one thing I learned from my mother ("the hostess with the most-ess" is one of her favorite phrases...) is that there is nothing worse than accepting an invitation and showing up empty-handed. To avoid this dilemma, I have decided to get a jump start on brainstorming gift ideas for these kinds of occasions and have found the perfect gift for everyone on my list- all under $100!


1. The Fashion File Book, Brooks Brothers $28.50
3. Rana Cocktail Ring in Blue, Kendra Scott $50
4. Votivo Candle in Red Current, y&i Clothing Boutique $28
5. Cork Date Night Package, Cork Wine Bar $50-$100
6. Hand Beaded Braceletes from Bali, Indigo 2 for $25
7. Bailey Leather Tablet Case, Banana Republic $69.50
8. Too Faced Natural Eye Shadow Kit, L.Bartlett $34
6. Nail Bar Gift Card

3699 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, TX 75204

Posted by Meredith Williams, Marketing Intern. 

1 comment:

  1. Flat patent leather Double handle satchel bags, patent leather wrinkles maintenance methods, in general, surface White leather shoulder bags can be used to clean with wet cloth.

    ReplyDelete