Friday, August 3, 2012

Union Bear + Scardello Event!

If you like beer and you like cheese (who doesn't?) then you will be excited about this upcoming event! Union Bear has teamed up with Scardello Artisan Cheese to present special beer and cheese pairing event THIS Wednesday, August 8!

There will be 5 beers paired with 2 cheeses each, including one very special beer from an off-centered brewery in Delaware. Naturally, I was curious and poked my nose around for some hints. My lips are sealed, but I will say it is a very rare but popular beer... any guesses??

Not a cheese connoisseur, per se? Me neither. Luckily, Scardello will be there at the event (hosted at Union Bear) to walk through all of the pairings and talk about all the cheeses and tastings. Also, special guest Nick Mangili, a brewer at Deep Ellum Brewing Company, will be at the event to talk about Wealth & Taste.

Tickets are $35 and can be purchased either online or at the Union Bear location. If I were you, I would be sure to get my ticket asap- word on the street is there aren't too many left! The event starts at 7pm and doors open at 6:45pm. 


3699 McKinney Ave. #306
Dallas, TX 75204
214-245-5330

Posted by Meredith Williams, Marketing Intern.

No comments:

Post a Comment