Friday, August 10, 2012

Shopping Wish List!

As I sit here at my desk on this beautiful Friday afternoon, I can't help but have shopping on the brain. It doesn't help the fact that my current view out the window is of the Buy Buy Summer Sidewalk Sale, either...

Despite my eagerness to hit the sales going on right outside my window, I have decided to do a little bit of pre-shopping. While browsing, I made a brief little wish list for myself of a few things that I love right now. I hope this list gets you excited for some shopping this weekend! 
Get ready to do some damage.

  1. Club Monaco Elsa Pant $149.50 2. GAP Military Belt $34.95 3. L. Bartlett J Brand Jacket 4. Accents Black Top $39 5. Banana Republic Braxton Flat $120 6. LOFT Graphic Print Pouch $19.50

West Village
3699 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, TX 75204

Posted by Meredith Williams, Marketing Intern.

No comments:

Post a Comment