Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fresh New Look For L.bartlett

BEFORE


Saying L.bartlett had a facelift just seems so dramatic... I'd like to think this little lady just had a couple shots of botox for some good 'ole maintenance and upkeep... think Michelle Pfieffer - not Joan Rivers (yikes!).



AFTER
As I walked into the store, I instantly realized for the first time how big of a space it actually is! The teal and white color scheme remains, however there are new fixtures and a much more sensible layout.  The wall that divided the old Glass Slipper space from the original L.bartlett store is no longer there. Nothing breaks your line of sight, and you can conveniently see all of the clothing.

That brings me to my next point. Owner, Laura Bush (no, not the former First Lady), wanted to make sure the new white, wooden fixtures were strategically placed for effective merchandising. I definitely noticed a clearer shopping path as I combed the color-coordianted racks. Want something blue to wear to SMU tailgate? There's a rack for that. Need that perfect nude dress that goes with everything? There's a rack for that. Or what about that LBD you need for girl's night out? Yep. There's a rack for that too.

As I made my way towards the back of the store, I noticed the check-out desk had been moved and updated with new glass  jewelry cabinets on either side for optimal viewing pleasure. Not one bauble went unnoticed as I perused the the selection.

My last stop was the far left wall where the amazing sale rack currently resides. (L.bartlett is known for it's ridiculous sales... think half off on lines like Karina Grimaldi and Madison Marcus!)

A little touch up was just what the doctor ordered. If you haven't been to see her new look yet, get over here!

L.bartlett
3699 McKinney Ave., Ste. 302
Dallas, TX 75204
214.521.3500

No comments:

Post a Comment