Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gap Friends & Family Event!

It's time for the Gap Friends & Family Event starting TOMORROW, March 14-17th!

But you know what they say... the early bird gets the worm - right? 

Which is why you won't want to miss the ::special:: PRE-Sale Shopping Event TONIGHT FROM 6:00-9:00 pm! Sip on some wine as you enjoy 30% off your entire purchase! Need more incentive to be early? The first 50 people will get 40% off their purchase!





3699 McKinney Ave #500
Dallas, TX 75204
214-520-1843

1 comment:

  1. what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. promotional staffing

    ReplyDelete