Friday, May 11, 2012

Chanel Trunk Show!

All good things must come to an end at some point. Yes, I'm talking about those ancient vintage sunnies that you sat on and managed to bend back into shape from six years ago. I'm just as guilty; my Marc Jacobs aviators are hanging on for dear life and I just can't bring myself to get rid of them. 

 Eye Pieces is having a Chanel Trunk Show tomorrow from 12-5 pm, and you won't want to miss it.



I know, I know... You see double C's and think $$, but Eye Pieces is giving you 20% off ALL Chanel frames (that includes eyeglasses AND sunglasses) during the trunk show!

We all know our favorite sunnies can never be replaced, but we can at least add to our collection and give them a much needed break once in a while, right? I'll see you there!

3699 McKinney Ave. #321
Dallas, TX 75204

No comments:

Post a Comment