Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Give the Gift of Glam

'Tis the season of ... holiday parties - am I right? Trust me, I love to get dolled up just as much as the next girl, but my list of parties and events is becoming a little daunting to look at... That's why I'm choosing to hit up Avalon Salon on December 16 for their Open House and Customer Appreciation day. Not only are they fabulous at hair and makeup for events, but I will also be able to buy gift cards (for 15% off!) to give as stocking-stuffers!

2 comments:

  1. This is the precious opportunity given for the customer appreciation in the form of gift cards.
    custom gift cards
    Scratch Cards

    Hank Hendricks has been a student at the University of New Hampshire- Whittmore School of Business and Economics. He has worked and got experiences in the following fields:
    Hank Hendricks

    ReplyDelete